Breaking Into Corporate Writing OnDemand Webinar
Businesses offer some of the most rewarding, creative and lucrative opportunities available to freelancers today—and breaking in can be easier than you think. No matter what kind of writing you've done so far, if you're a good storyteller who can communicate well, you're already qualified for the job! This webinar will show you exactly how to get it.
What you'll learn:
- Why corporate writing can be a viable pursuit for any type of writer (no experience necessary)
- How the current corporate downsizing trend can actually benefit freelancers
- Why it's easier now than ever before to build a broad, diverse client base
- What types of writing projects you can expect—and how much you'll earn
- What essentials you need to have in place before approaching potential clients
- How to kick-start your corporate writing practice
- Tips for standing out from your competition
- Ways to grow your portfolio, clientele and profit over time
I.J. Schecter, author of 102 Ways to Earn Money Writing 1,500 Words or Less (Writer's Digest Books)
Who should attend?
- Beginning writers
- Established freelancers looking to broaden their expertise
- Business professionals
- Published or aspiring authors looking to build or broaden their platforms
- Anyone and everyone else curious about corporate writing opportunities
Watch a Preview!
Writer's Digest does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
OnDemand Webinars do not include a critique.