Mystery Revealed: How to Write and Sell Your Mystery, Suspense, or Thriller Novel for Any Market Video Download
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR IF:
- You are a writer who wants to break into the mystery, thriller, or suspense market
- You are a writer who is writing romantic suspense, horror, or mainstream fiction with suspense elements
- You are a writer who is writing a suspense novel for a middle grade or young adult audience
- You are a writer who ais just beginning their manuscript but want to better understand the genre and the field
- You are a writer who is trying to get a better understanding of the quickly changing publishing industry
- You are a writer who wants to keep up with the latest trends
ABOUT THE ONDEMAND WEBINAR
Whether it's the bone chilling suspense or a psychological thriller, the twists and turns of a good cozy mystery novel, or the satisfaction of unraveling a page-turning who-done-it, mysteries and suspense novels have fascinated and entertained readers for centuries. Now it's your turn to write and publish your very own mystery, thriller, or suspense.
Learn the ins and outs of the current market and how to successfully conceptualize, construct, and sell your adult, YA or middle grade novel. Find out what publishers are truly looking for, and learn how to craft your pitch and query letter so that your book stands out from the crowd. Find out how the industry has changed in recent years - and what this means for you, your book, and your career.
Andrea Somberg has been a literary agent for over 15 years, representing a wide range of fiction and nonfiction, including mysteries, thrillers, and suspense for the adult, young adult, and middle grade audiences.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to craft your concept, content, and pitch for maximum impact
- What agents and publishers are REALLY looking for
- Where your book fits into the marketplace
- How to keep up with the changing industry
- How to craft the perfect query letter
- Advice on securing an agent and publishing deal
Andrea Somberg has been a literary agent for over 15 years and represents a wide range of fiction and nonfiction, working with all of the major houses and imprints. Previously an agent at the Donald Maass Agency and Vigliano Associates, she joined Harvey Klinger Inc. in the Spring of 2005. You can learn more about her and her list at www.andreasomberg.com and www.harveyklinger.com.
NOTE: Writer's Digest does not offer refunds for OnDemand Webinars. All sales are final. OnDemand Webinars do NOT include a critique.