Building Your Writing Life Video Download
Does your writing time get swallowed by other responsibilities? Do you feel like you're too busy to write, or are you waiting until something else falls into place to get your writing done?
Let's get practical and figure out how to build the writing life you want. We'll talk about how to make the time to write, how to push through your excuses and build a writing routine, and how to develop a support system to make sure your writing plans succeed.
This tutorial is taught by Eleanor Brown, the New York Times and #1 international bestselling author of The Weird Sisters. She teaches writing at conferences and centers nationwide, and at The Writers' Table.
In this 34-minute tutorial video, you'll discover:
- Why you really do have the time to write
- What your excuses mean and how to get around them
- How to set small, achievable goals to work your way to success
- How to find out how you work best as a writer
- Where to find writing connections to keep you inspired and motivated