How to Avoid Rookie Mistakes When Submitting to Agents Video Download
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR IF:
- You are a writer who is getting ready to query agent
- You are a writer who is unsure if they're ready to submit their novel to agents and editors
- You are a writer with a finished novel manuscript who is starting to consider submitting to agents and editors
- You are a writer who is currently submitting their work and not getting the responses they expected or hoped for
- You are a writer who doesn't want to blow their sometimes only chance at publication
ABOUT THE ONDEMAND WEBINAR
Rejections are not fun, and can be very costly in time, money, and to a writer's confidence. There are a multitude of mistakes that authors, especially newbies, make when they submit their work to Agents and Editors. These mistakes are often silly and easy to rectify. As an author competing in a very subjective industry, none can afford to break the rules and not follow instructions. This presentation is designed to brief you on how to submit your work, common and not so common mistakes, and how to avoid them all together.
You've written a great book or proposal. Now it's time to submit it to an agent. Avoid the most common mistakes and make an impression that lasts!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The essentials on how to submit your work to an agent or editor
- About common and not so common mistakes authors make when preparing and sending their submission package
- How to avoid unnecessary mistakes that will lead to rejection
- How the process works, what agents and editors are looking for, and how to hook them without fumbling the opportunity to get their attention effectively
Marisa A. Corvisiero, Esq. is the Founder, CEO and a Sr. Literary Agent at Corvisiero Literary Agency, a New York City boutique literary management services agency representing authors around the world. Marisa is also a Corporate and Trust and Estates attorney with experience in top global firms and fortune 500 companies. She participates in and has taught several workshops and boot camps on writing and publishing for Writer's Digest, at Conferences around the country, and various other Online Resources.
NOTE: Writer's Digest does not offer refunds for OnDemand Webinars. All sales are final. OnDemand Webinars do NOT include a critique.