Romance and Chemistry Techniques: The Signature of a Great Writer OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Relationships are a key component of almost every script.
You may envision complex relationships between the friends, family members, and lovers in your script. But is that complexity really shining through? ??In this webinar by screenwriter and teacher David Freeman, you will learn:
- Techniques for making the audience believe that two people are destined to become lovers or friends. Simply having an "attraction" between two people is probably the weakest way to start a romance. There are MANY better techniques which you'll learn in this webinar.
- Techniques for making the audience QUICKLY believe that two people are old friends or members of the same family. These techniques involve deftly creating credible, complex relationships.
Learn to write great romance scenes like this one from Goodwill Hunting.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn numerous specific techniques to make the relationships between your characters ---- whether they involve romance or not ---- be one of the most unforgettable aspects of your scripts.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Tools to create compelling relationships while still retaining your voice as a writer.
- How to write layered, tangible characters.
- Ways to take your scripts compete at the highest level.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers who want compelling characters that catch an audience's attention.
- Writers who want to create engrossing relationships between their characters.
- Writers who want to challenge their writing skills.
- Writers looking to learn from a top screenwriter and consultant.