Blogging Best Practices for Writers: How to Get Your Posts Noticed
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR IF:
- You are a writer wondering if you should start a blog
- You are a blogger who's struggling to gain readers and subscribers
- You are a freelance writer who blogs for clients
- You are a bloggers seeking to earn from your own sites
ABOUT THE ONDEMAND WEBINAR
Tired of slaving over blog posts that gain you no readers, comments, social shares, or subscribers? The blogosphere is crowded, and it's hard to get noticed today. Whether you're trying to build interest in your books, get traffic for your freelance blogging clients, or gain subscribers for your own blog, the basic challenges are the same.
There's an art to writing blog posts that grab attention-a combination of writing craft, knowledge of blog format, and technical know-how that you need to be successful. In Blogging Best Practices for Writers, you learn the simple steps to take for successful blogging from multi-six-figure blogger Carol Tice of Make a Living Writing. This presentation takes you step-by-step through everything you need to construct fascinating blog posts that help build your career.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Top priorities for creating successful posts
- Blog formatting essentials to make your post appeal to more readers
- How to write blog headlines that get noticed
- The technical basics that will help your blog post find readers
- What you need to know about search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media tricks for drawing a bigger audience
Carol Tice started her Make a Living Writing (http://www.makealivingwriting.com) blog in 2008. Over 900 posts later, it has been a multi-year winner of both the Writer's Digest's 101 Best Websites for Writers and the Top 10 Blogs for Writers contest held online by Write to Done. Her two Small Blog, Big Income ebooks (http://smallblogbigincome.com) unpack all the techniques she used to build her blog into a thriving, full-time business. She has also blogged for many freelance clients, including Forbes.com, where she drew over 1 million visitors to her channel on franchising and entrepreneurship. Tice has delivered over 25 online courses.
NOTE: Writer's Digest does not offer refunds for OnDemand Webinars. All sales are final. OnDemand Webinars do NOT include a critique.