Congratulations, You Published It! Now How Do You Sell It?: Writer's Digest Conference Session
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Your book is now available for purchase-or soon will be-and you haven't a clue as to what to do next. What can you do to help ensure that people find your book? And what makes the difference between readers saying "not interested" and "I've got to have that"?
This panel discussion features a variety of author marketing experts talking about what it takes to make your book discoverable by the audience most likely to appreciate it. Participants are:
- Jon Fine, Director of Author & Publisher Relations, Amazon.com
- Porter Anderson, Journalist/Public Speaker
- Eric DelaBarre, Filmmaker/Speaker/Author
- Nina Amir, Author/Coach/Editor, CopyWright Communications
- Ivory Madison, CEO/Editor in Chief, Red Room
- Bill Van Orsdel, Chief Marketing Officer, WaveCloud
We Also Recommend
How to Write Short Stories and Use Them to Further Your Writing Career OnDemand Webinar
Regular price $29.99 $29.99