Do Your Ebook Right (and Start Making Money) OnDemand Webinar
You'll Love This OnDemand Webinar If:
- You're new to e-publishing
- You want to explore ebook distribution to get your ebook on major e-reading platforms such as Kindle, Nook, and iPad
- Your goal is to create an ebook
- You want to learn how to improve your ebook sales
If you want to get your writing into the hands of readers worldwide without the help of a literary agent or publisher, you'll need to know the ins and outs of e-publishing, which is the digital publication of ebooks, e-pubs, and electronic articles. No matter what your level of experience or knowledge is about this popular form of publishing, guest speaker and publishing pro Jane Friedman will teach you everything you need to know about e-publishing and doing your ebook the right way (and making money).
When you listen to this 90-minute online instructional video, you'll discover how to create an ebook from scratch, the best ways to distribute your ebook, and the online services that can make your work available on major ebook platforms, such as Kindle, Nook, and iPad. Plus, get a tour of how these sites work and how writers are using them to move their career forward.
For writers who already have an ebook, you'll learn how to appropriately price your ebook, strategies for marketing and promoting your ebook, and the three essential factors that can impact your ebook sales.
You'll also learn:
- If and when you're endangering the future potential of your work by making it available electronically
- The technical skill required and how/when to use a professional to help you convert your work into different formats
- How to decide when it's time to seek traditional publishing options
Discover the benefits of web and e-publishing, and learn the principles behind the successful creation and distribution of an ebook. Download Do Your ebook Right (and Start Making Money) now!
Watch this preview video with Jane Friedman and learn more about doing your ebook right!
In This OnDemand Webinar You'll Learn:
- What services are available to distribute your ebook, plus what you can expect from these services, and how they turn a profit
- How to make your book available on Kindle, Nook, iPad, and most reading devices in use today
- 3 essential factors that impact your ebook sales
- How to appropriately price your work
- Critical strategies for marketing and promoting your ebooks
About Jane Friedman:As the former publisher and editorial director of Writer's Digest, Jane Friedman is an industry authority on commercial, literary, and emerging forms of publishing. She has spoken at more than 200 writing events since 2001, and is known within the publishing industry as an innovator, cited by sources such as Publishers Weekly, GalleyCat, PBS online, and Mr. Media. Jane is currently web editor for the Virginia Quarterly Review and is a contributing editor to Writer's Digest.
Did you enjoy this online webinar? Write a review!
Writer's Digest does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final. OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.