Crafting Dialogue Worksheet ‚Äì The Nighttime Novelist
You'll Love This Worksheet If:
- You have read The Nighttime Novelist
- You are writing a novel
- You want to practice writing dialogue
Any writer who is thinking about writing a novel should know the basics of writing dialogue. After all, the dialogue between characters is one of the ways in which a writer can attract readers' attention.
When you buy this worksheet on writing dialogue from The Nighttime Novelist by Joseph E. Bates, you'll construct a brief scene from a list of opening lines. Then you'll write a dialogue between two characters.
In This Worksheet You'll:
- Complete opening lines using a list of adjectives
- Come up with ideas for scenes
- Write a dialogue between characters that reveals a dilemma
We Also Recommend
The Complete Guide of Poetic Forms: 100+ Poetic Form Definitions and Examples for Poets
40 Plot Twist Prompts for Writers: Writing Ideas for Bending Your Stories in New Directions