From Idea to Sale: How to Self-Publish Your Book or Ebook
From Idea to Sale: How to Self-Publish Your Book or ebook
Experience the joy of self-publishing your novel, children’s book, self-help book, or non-fiction book. Of course, self-publishing your book it is not enough. You have to sell it, too! This succinct and informative tutorial presents tools and tips to help you find readers and sell your self-published works. Join Dave Trottier on a journey that starts with your book ideas, takes you through the publishing and e-publishing process, and concludes with a realistic marketing plan for your book.
Your tutor, Dave Trottier, self-published The Screenwriter’s Bible, which ultimately became a top seller in its market, with total sales of nearly 300,000 copies. Dave has also self-published Dr. Format Tells All as both a physical book and an ebook with combined sales of over 20,000 copies. The Freelance Writer’s Bible is also his. In addition, he has sold or optioned ten screenplays (three produced) and helped hundreds of writers break into the freelance writing business. He is an award-winning teacher, in-demand script consultant, and friendly host of KeepWriting.com.
In this 21-minute tutorial video, you’ll discover how to:
- Perpetuate self-publishing prosperity
- Conduct marketing research for your book
- Access the markets your book is aimed at
- Begin marketing your book before you write it
- Prepare your ebook for distribution without using an e-publishing house
- Maximize the use of your material to create a writing empire
- Cut publishing and marketing costs to the bone
- Use the internet and social media to your advantage
Get your book in front of people that need it!