How to Podcast Your Fiction OnDemand Webinar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In today's publishing world, debut authors not only have to write well, but they also have to sell their own work. Many agents and editors are looking for writers who bring an existing audience to the table. In this webinar, author Seth Harwood outlines how he used free audio podcasts to make cheap, highly effective advertising that landed him a book contract with a major publisher.What you'll learn:
- How to record yourself digitally and make high quality MP3s of your work
- How to podcast these MP3s to an eager audience using iTunes, Podiobooks, and your own website.
- Key promotional tools to help attract listeners to your podcasts so that they can be the ones who evaluate your work.
- What you should be putting out onto the web to attract readers looking for new authors' work, where you should be putting it, and how.
Seth Harwood received an MFA in fiction from the Iowa Writers' Workshop. He has taught creative writing at Stanford, the University of Iowa, UMass Boston, and the City College of San Francisco. His first novel, Jack Wakes Up, which he first serialized as a free audiobook, was published by Random House in May 2009. Young Junius, his second novel, is forthcoming from Tyrus Books.
Who should attend?
- Debut authors
- Published authors who want to increase sales
- Self-published authors
- Authors trying to break through and find an agent
- Publishers looking for new, affordable, effective online marketing and promotion strategies
OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.