Selling Your Book Part 1
You'll Love This OnDemand Webinar If:
- You are a writer with or close to getting a book deal
- You are an editor looking for insight into the publishing process
- You want to know how to drive sales for your book
To sell your book, you need to successfully communicate its value to three key audiences; your editor, your publisher, and your ultimate target: your readers. In Part 1 of this exclusive three-part series, follow Writer's Digest Publisher Phil Sexton as he explains how you can effectively "sell" your book to your editor and ensure its publication in this 30-minute tutorial.
Most writers are out the loop when it comes to breaking through corporate publishing barriers. Learn the insider secrets that will help sell a book.
In This OnDemand Webinar You'll Learn:
- What barriers most publishers have in place that can keep your book from being accepted
- How to ensure that a publisher gives your book the best treatment - marketing & sales effort
- The basics of the publishing business