Using Social Networking Tools to Succeed in Publishing OnDemand Webinar
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn. Are you using these sites? If not, you're missing out on both new opportunities and important information that helps you get published, as well as market and promote your books. In today's tough environment, you have to be savvy and knowledgeable about online tools and activities, and understand how using these tools can attract the attention of editors and agents, while ensuring a potential publisher you have what it takes to be a successful author.
This webinar will give you a step-by-step online tour of the most important social media tools available to you and the principles behind using them:
- How to test your ideas through social media.
- How to learn about the preferences of agents/editors thorugh social media.
- How to stay up-to-date on trends through social media that affect your success as a writer.
- How to use social media in an authentic way to market and promote your work.
- How to use social media to build your personal brand
OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.
We Also Recommend
How to Write Short Stories and Use Them to Further Your Writing Career OnDemand Webinar
Regular price $29.99 $29.99