The 3 Missing Pieces of Stunning Story Structure
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR IF:
- You are a writer who wants to take your understanding of story structure to the next level
- You are a writer who has difficulties with any one part of the novel: beginning, middle, or end
- You are a writer who wants to learn the best way to unleash your personal vision for your stories
- You are a writer who wants to identify and correct common structural weaknesses
ABOUT THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR:
If you've read all the books on story structure and concluded there has to be more to it than just three acts and a couple of plot points, then you're absolutely right! It's time to notch up your writing education from ‚Äúbasic" to ‚Äúblack belt."
Learn how to use a strong three-act structure to build a story with the greatest possible impact on readers-and then how to take that knowledge to the next level. By the time you finish, you'll know more about story structure than the vast majority of aspiring authors will ever know.
During this presentation from award-winning author K.M. Weiland (author of Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story), you discover the three ‚Äúmissing" pieces of advanced story structure.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why the Inciting Event isn't what you've always thought it is
- What your Key Event is and how to stop putting it in the wrong scene
- How identify your Pinch Points-and why they can make the middle of your book easier to write
- How to create the perfect Moment of Truth to move your protagonist from reaction to action
- How to ace your story's Climactic Moment every single time
K.M. Weilandis the internationally published author of the Amazon bestsellers Structuring Your Novel and Outlining Your Novel, as well as three novels. She mentors other authors through her award-winning blog HelpingWritersBecomeAuthors.com. She makes her home in western Nebraska.
We Also Recommend
40 Plot Twist Prompts for Writers: Writing Ideas for Bending Your Stories in New Directions
40 Plot Twist Prompts for Writers, Volume 2: ALL NEW Writing Ideas for Taking Your Stories in New Directions