Creating Great Horror Villains OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Horror is a special genre which doesn't necessarily follow the classic, structural formula for writing screenplays. In this unique webinar, you will learn easy to use techniques for creating truly unique villains (both human and inhuman) which will make your horror movies memorable and commercial.
The webinar will be taught by Glenn M. Benest, award winning screenwriter and one of Los Angeles' most popular instructors of screenwriting workshops.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How do develop a truly scary antagonist for your horror screenplay
- Understand why the villain in horror is more important than the protagonist
- The techniques used by Stephen King, Kevin Williamson, Wes Craven and many other horror writers to create scares
- The sub genres of horror and how they are all unique and have their own special rules
- Why it's so important to find contained environments in horror from which your characters can't escape
- What are the best themes for your horror script
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- More advanced writers who are writing horror screenplays and want easy to learn "tricks of the trade" to quickly adapt
- Beginning writers who have an interest in this genre
- Screenwriters who want to understand how to create fascinating villains for horror or any other genre
- Those who want techniques from the masters in writing truly, scary movies