Critique Series: Query Letters OnDemand Webinar
Jane Friedman, an experienced publisher and editor, revises letters to include stronger leads, concise and efficient expression, and compelling hooks. You will better understand what a professional immediately sees and responds to in your work.
What You'll Learn:
- 5 essential elements of every query, and how to order them
- 3 components of a compelling novel hook or nonfiction concept
- Common mistakes and red flags that appear in typical queries
- Why a shorter letter is more likely to succeed
- What to put in your bio even if you have no credits
Jane Friedman is the former publisher of Writer's Digest, and now serves as a full-time visiting professor at the University of Cincinnati, where she teaches webinars on e-media. As a contributing editor to Writer's Digest, Jane offers insight on the future of writing and publishing at her award-winning blog, There Are No Rules, and serves on the advisory board of Digital Book World.
Writer's Digest does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.
We Also Recommend
How to Write Short Stories and Use Them to Further Your Writing Career OnDemand Webinar