Constructing Powerful Story in TV & Film OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Creating a strong story is your calling card as a writer. In this live webinar, Jen Grisanti will share with you some of the key tools that will make your TV pilots, specs and features scripts stand out through the building of the act break and the links that you provide in your story. Jen Grisanti will share her strategy about how you can write act breaks that will make your story memorable and help you to tell it in the strongest way possible so that you increase your chances of a sale and getting staffed. It all comes down to your understanding of how to build your script. There is a strategy to this. Jen Grisanti will share her secrets on what makes a story strong from the point of view of a studio executive. Follow her tips and advice and it could lead you to getting hired!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The components of telling a strong and memorable story
- How to build a strategy going into your script--starting with the construction of the act breaks
- How to construct each act in a way that builds anticipation
- How to end your opening with a question and answer the question through your story
- How to utilize the pivotal points in the A story and the B story to end your act with the maximum emotional impact
- How to connect all the pivotal moments in your story so that they link back to your goal
- The significance of your links and link backs to the construction of your story
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- Seasoned as well as new writers in TV and features
- Writers who want to learn the components of telling a strong story
- Writers who want to make their audience feel their story
- Writers who want to use a story checklist to set the foundation of their script
- Writers who want to learn the significance of structure
- Writers who want to learn how to tell and sell their story
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.