Creating the Killer Comic Premise OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
What makes a great comic premise? Why do some work, and some not? More than just a selling tool, or a "high concept" logline, a great comic premise is a useable, practical tool that can help lay the essential foundation for a successful screenplay.
In this unique virtual online workshop, we'll explore principles of creating your on comic premise. The interactive workshop will include examples from classic and contemporary comedies, and tips on developing the initial idea, by focusing on character and theme, into a fully formed narrative.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The Lie That Tells the Truth
- Thematic Development
- Character based Structure
- Intuitive Outlining
- The 4 Principles in Creating Premises
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers developing a comic screenplay
- . . . and their producers
- . . . and directors
- . . . and studio executives
- . . . and their agents and managers
- Development executives
- Friends of mine from high school (It would be nice to catch up!)
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
We Also Recommend
The Complete Guide of Poetic Forms: 100+ Poetic Form Definitions and Examples for Poets