Find, Develop, and Write a Gripping CRIME Script OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
What do you look for in a gripping crime story? Where do you look for information? Do you need to get life story rights? What about true crime stories and fictionalize elements of these true stories? Do some topics sell better than others? Discover answers to these questions (and many more!) and learn how to develop crime stories into scripts and treatments (and books and articles!).
In this how-to webinar, veteran true crime author and film professor Fred Rosen will show you how to take these true, dramatic stories and imprint your own personal take on them.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to develop ideas about crime into a workable story
- What makes an idea saleable in film or print? What are the differences?
- How to research your story through rare, little known non-proprietary databases
- How to structure the script, treatment, and story
- How to write the "pitch" document that will ultimately sell the story
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- Writers and aspiring writers with an interest in true crime
- Academics who teach film, television, and criminal justice
- Students in undergraduate and graduate film, television, and criminal justice programs
- True crime reality show producers
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
We Also Recommend
The Complete Guide of Poetic Forms: 100+ Poetic Form Definitions and Examples for Poets