Finding Your Voice Worksheet - The Nighttime Novelist
Shipping calculated at checkout.
You'll Love This Worksheet If:
- You are writing a novel
- You want to find your voice in writing
- You're looking for a quick exercise to help strengthen your storytelling skills
Discovering who you are as a writer can take a lifetime, as the life of a writer involves constant learning and introspection. One of the qualities every writer has is their voice in writing. If you have weak storytelling skills or are struggling with finding your unique voice this worksheet from The Nighttime Novelist by Joseph E. Bates can help. Download it today!
In This Worksheet You'll:
- Practice your storytelling skills by choosing from five different writing prompts
- You'll discover your writing style and voice
- Gain confidence in your writing
We Also Recommend
The Complete Guide of Poetic Forms: 100+ Poetic Form Definitions and Examples for Poets
Regular price $19.99 $19.99
40 Plot Twist Prompts for Writers: Writing Ideas for Bending Your Stories in New Directions
Regular price $9.99 $9.99