5 Easy Ways to Build Your Writer Platform OnDemand Webinar
You'll Love This OnDemand Webinar If:
- You are currently writing and don't have a website, blog, or a web presence
- You want to develop a platform, become attractive to publishers and secure a book deal
- You wish to sell more books,now and in the future
- You want to learn new, creative ways to showcase your work and build an audience
The road to publication is now more competitive than ever. Agents and publishers need to know you have an audience and can effectively market your book before they take a chance on you. That's why it's so important to build your platform before you're published,and continue to refine it after your book is available for purchase. If you want to be a writer, the second most important thing you can do along with ‚Äúwrite well" is ‚Äúbuild a writer platform to sell more books",and that is what this webinar focuses on.
This webinar helps you discover new, creative, online and In-Real-Life (IRL) opportunities to build your audience and gain visibility in the marketplace. Learn simple, creative, step-by-step ways to build an audience, land self-promotional opportunities, and get name recognition,and turn that into something you can sell to agents and publishers.
In This OnDemand Webinar You'll Learn:
- What a platform is, why it's essential for all authors, and examples of writer's online platforms
- 5 (or more) methods to build your platform and gain visibility,and an audience including events, speaking, & SEO (Search Engine Optimization) basics
- The dos and don'ts of successful self-promotion
- To create a personal action plan
About Mare Swallow:
Marianna (Mare) Swallow teaches public speaking and presentation skills, and coaches authors on public appearances. She is the creator and host of the Chicago Publishes Podcast, which features author interviews weekly. She is also the co-founder of the creative conference, Creator Camp Chicago. A latent actress, she builds her platform by teaching, speaking, podcasting, and writing. See her in action at http://mariannaswallow.com. She is furiously finishing her business book, Stop Whining, Start Speaking.
Writer's Digest does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final. OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.
We Also Recommend
How to Write Short Stories and Use Them to Further Your Writing Career OnDemand Webinar