How Do I Get My Book Published? OnDemand Webinar
It's the most common question all writers face, no matter where they're at in the process of developing their book. While there is no magic bullet to getting your book published, there are questions to ask yourself at the outset that can improve your chances or at least avoid a lot of work before you chase down an idea that won't prove out with a publisher.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- How editors and agents make decisions about what projects to pursue, and how you can impress them
- The best online tools for researching markets for your book
- The best ways to make initial contact with an editor/agent, including best practices for query letters as well as in-person meetings
- How to increase the potential that an editor or agent will approach YOU (rather than the other way around)
- When it's time to consider DIY options (self-publishing)
Most writers spend months or years struggling with the question of how to get their book published. This webinar will help you learn what it takes to accomplish your goals, and how to refocus your goals if you're headed in the wrong direction.
Writer's Digest does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.