How to Create an iPhone App OnDemand Webinar
The opportunity in mobile publishing is staggering. It is estimated that, by 2011, there will be over one billion web-enabled mobile phones worldwide.
For those who may be considering putting their resources into other ebook formats, please consider this: iPhone owners outnumber Kindle owners by a ten to one ratio. While there is a Kindle app for iPhone, Kindle pays only one third of the book price back to the author for self published works, whereas Apple pays over two thirds back to the author/creator of each app.
In this webinar, we will demystify the iTunes store, iPhone app creation, and the approval process, and put you in the driver's seat.What you'll learn:
- 3 things you need to do to (that most people don't) to make your app succeed
- A strategy for turning free content into pay content
- Connecting your new app audience to your printed book
- A list of basic resources to get you going
Al Katkowsky is a singer/songwriter musician and voiceover artist whose book, Question Of The Day, has been downloaded over 100,000 times as an iPhone app.
Who should attend?
- New authors who would like to exponentially increase their audience in a short amount of time
- Established authors who have exclusive rights to their next book and want to control their own content and distribution
- Bloggers who are ready to connect with a wider audience
- Podcasters who need a better option within the iTunes store
- Publishers who have no idea what to do first, never mind what to do next
- Authors who have had it up to here with distribution, ISBNs and dividing up what little money there is left between yourself and five other gatekeepers
OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.