How to Get on TV and Radio Shows
Marketing and promotion,especially through free exposure that ultimately leads to more book sales can be a huge key to your success. But how do you go about doing this?
This tutorial has been designed to help you get on TV and Radio shows for book promotion! From preparation to contacting producers, presenter Brian Jud will walk you through the process. Brian will also share many major lessons he's learned throughout his career.
This tutorial will give you sources to find leads for getting on shows, and even includes three handouts! (Links to the handouts appear in the tutorial.)
A little about the presenter: Brian Jud is president of the consulting firm Book Marketing Works. Established in 1996, the company's goal is to help independent publishers marketing their titles more effectively. Brian is also an award-winning author, whose titles have included Beyond the Bookstore (a Publisher's Weekly title) and the best selling Job Search 101.
This 57-minute tutorial will teach you:
- How to analyze your audience
- How to think through who you are promoting to
- Why knowing the benefits of your book helps you to choose the right shows
- How to create solution statements
- Promotion time frames and best times to promote
- Where you should promote
- How to determine niches
- What you MUST know,get an inside glimpse
- How to create a great one-sheet
- How to create provocative, targeted headlines
- Tips for getting in the side door
- How to best contact producers
- Tips for preparing your script
- How to make a great first impression
We Also Recommend
How to Write Short Stories and Use Them to Further Your Writing Career OnDemand Webinar