How to Make a Career Out of Ebooks
YOU’LL LOVE THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR IF:
- You have been frustrated while pursuing traditional publication
- You are a published writer (nonfiction or fiction) looking for another income stream
- You want to know what it really takes to create long-term, steady income as a self-publisher
ABOUT THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR:
Are you ready to claim a significant chunk of territory in the digital book world? What do you need to do to expand a foothold and turn it into an ongoing enterprise that will return a profit month after month?
Many writers—both new and experienced—are making significant income from going direct to the ebook marketplace. But the ones who are succeeding are doing it the right way. They don't jump in without a plan or with a book that's not ready for prime time.
In this presentation, James Scott Bell—bestselling author, writing instructor, and ebook publisher—will show you how to build your own niche in digital books. Get a comprehensive view of the constantly changing landscape and learn what you need to know in order to become a player in the increasingly competitive digital book market.
Runtime: 92 minutes
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to break into the exploding world of self-published ebooks
- How to form a strategic plan before you publish
- The key ingredients of a bestselling book in the digital age
- The five unbreakable laws to generating income as a self-publisher
- The keys to discoverability
- The necessary strategies you need to lay a lifelong foundation for success
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
James Scott Bell is the author of the #1 bestseller for writers, PLOT & STRUCTURE, and numerous thrillers, including DEVEIVED, TRY DYING and WATCH YOUR BACK. His novella ONE MORE LIE was the first self-published work to be nominated for an International Thriller Writers Award. Under the pen name K. Bennett, he is also the author of the Mallory Caine zombie legal thriller series, which begins with PAY ME IN FLESH. He served as the fiction columnist for Writer's Digest magazine and has written highly popular craft books for Writer’s Digest Books, including REVISION AND SELF-EDITING FOR PUBLICATION, 2nd EDITION, THE ART OF WAR FOR WRITERS, and CONFLICT & SUSPENSE.
Jim has taught writing at Pepperdine University and at numerous writers’ conferences in the United States, Canada, and Great Britain. He attended the University of California, Santa Barbara where he studied writing with Raymond Carver and graduated with honors from the University of Southern California Law School. A former trial lawyer, Jim now writes and speaks full time. Visit his website at www.jamesscottbell.com.
NOTE: Writer's Digest does not offer refunds for OnDemand Webinars. All sales are final. OnDemand Webinars do NOT include a critique.