How to Write a Screenplay in 10 Weeks OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Whether you're starting a new script, polishing a first draft, or picking up a project that's been "shelved", this live webinar will teach you how to write and finish your script ? and finish it fast.
Based on her book "How to Write a Screenplay in 10 Weeks", Marilyn Horowitz will teach you advanced writing techniques that focus on character first and plot second. She will provide an overview of her trademarked writing technique that has been successfully taught to hundreds of writers. Over 80 percent have gone on to finish their screenplay in 10 weeks or less!
Marilyn's system uses a series of intuitive, visual exercises combined with a nonlinear approach to the traditional three-act structure. The result is an organic, finely tuned first draft with high stakes and memorable characters.
This webinar includes a free movie breakdown to help you improve your story's structure. The free movie breakdown will be delivered to you via e-mail after the webinar.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to quickly and efficiently structure your screenplay
- How to build living, breathing characters
- How to manage your writing time effectively
- How to write compelling descriptions and strong dialog with ease
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- First time screenwriters
- Experienced screenwriters who want to improve their writing
- Seasoned writers looking for a more effective writing method
- Fiction and non-fiction writers looking to efficiently adapt their material for the silver screen
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.