Is Your Concept High Enough? OnDemand Webinar
About the Webinar
In the fast and furious world of screenwriting for Hollywood, most everyone is familiar with "HIGH CONCEPT" but the real question is...
Is your high concept high enough?
In this webinar, The Unknown Screenwriter leads you through the maze of creating your own high concept before you start writing that knockout spec screenplay. Find out what it takes to get producers, managers, and agents to sit up and take notice of your high concept so that they ask you to send them your spec screenplay.
Unk has developed a deceptively easy technique to develop your movie idea into a high concept that will get producers, managers, and agents to say "yes" to sending them your screenplay.
Unk provides the answers to questions such as:
- What is high concept about?
- What are the elements that every high concept must have?
- What is the "known quantity" that will make my high concept even higher?
- How can I turn my spec screenplay idea into a high concept?
- How can I create an eQuery with my high concept that will generate a positive response?
- How long should my high concept pitch be?
- How do I pitch my high concept over the phone?
Learn the answers to these questions, and more, in this 90 minute webinar that covers what it takes to get your screenplay placed at the top of the reading pile.
What You'll Learn:
- A deep understanding of what a high concept is
- The elements of a high concept
- How to create a high concept before beginning your work
- Techniques that'll grab the interest of producers, managers, and agents
- How to take your current concept to the next level
- How to create eQueries that generate positive responses
- How to pitch your concept
Who Should Listen?
- Writers who want to develop their ideas into a high concept.
- Writers who want a deep understanding of what a high concept is.
- Writers who want to know what it takes to get producers, managers, and agents to say "yes" to viewing your screenplay.
- Writers who want to learn more about eQueries and pitching their concept.
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.