Outlining Your Novel: Create a Roadmap to Storytelling Success
YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR IF:
- You're a writer who struggles with writing coherent first drafts
- You're a writer who wants to learn how to create the unique, personally structured writing process that will best for them
- You're a writer who believes the only type of outline begins with Roman numerals
- You're a writer who wants to take full advantage of their stories' premises
- You're a writer who has difficulties finishing their first drafts
ABOUT THIS ONDEMAND WEBINAR
Writers often look upon outlines with fear and trembling. Won't outlines limit your creativity and rob the joy of discovery from your first draft? Why spend all that time preparing for a story when you could be writing it?
But when properly understood and correctly wielded, the outline is one of the most powerful weapons in a writer's arsenal. K.M. Weiland, author of Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success, helps you learn how to choose the right type of outline for you, how to brainstorm plot ideas, and how to discover your characters.
Outlines ensure cohesion and balance in the finished story. They prevent wasted time pursuing dead-end ideas, allows you to craft resonant foreshadowing, and, most importantly of all, provides you a foundation of confidence and motivation.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to choose the right type of outline for you
- How to brainstorm plot ideas
- How to discover your characters
- How to organize your scenes
- How to format your finished outline
- How to put your outline to use
K.M. Weiland is the author of the Amazon bestseller Outlining Your Novel: Map Your Way to Success and Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys to Writing an Outstanding Story, as well as three novels. She mentors other authors through her award-winning blog HelpingWritersBecomeAuthors.com. She makes her home in western Nebraska.
NOTE: Writer's Digest does not offer refunds for OnDemand Webinars. All sales are final. OnDemand Webinars do NOT include a critique.