Sell Your Screenplay in 30 Days Using New Media OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
We writers are not our best promoters. In today's competitive marketplace, we must be our own agents/producers until we get one. So how do you sell a screenplay? You need a plan, a marketing plan!
This interactive webinar, based on the book Sell Your Screenplay in 30 Days Using New Media by New York University screenwriting professor, Marilyn Horowitz, and film business & marketing consultant Paula Landry, teaches step-by-step instructions to sell your screenplay using new media and traditional means.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to create the key tools you need to sell your screenplay
- What steps to take and in what order
- How to keep momentum in the marketing process
- Key tricks to make the marketing process fun and engaging
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- Anyone who has written a script
- Anyone who wants to learn 21st century social media
- Anyone who has not yet sold a script
- Writer-Producers looking for financing
- Agents and Managers seeking to help their clients
We Also Recommend
The Complete Guide of Poetic Forms: 100+ Poetic Form Definitions and Examples for Poets