The New Frontiers of Self-Publishing: Writer's Digest Conference Session
Self-publishing is the fastest changing piece of the publishing business, and it's always been a challenge to keep up with what's new and important. In this forward-thinking panel, a group of experts and industry insiders discuss where self-publishing is now, where it is headed and how it will affect you. You'll learn about new models and methods for self-publishing, how the industry is changing and how the balance of power will continue to swing toward self-published authors.
Participants in the panel are:
- Phil Sexton, Publisher, Writer's Digest
- Amanda Barbara, Vice President, Pubslush
- Gordon Warnock, Founding Partner, Foreword Literary
- Dara Beevas, Co-Founder/Creative Director, Wise Ink Creative Publishing
- Keith Ogorek, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Author Solutions, Inc.
- Dan Dillon, Director, Production Marketing, Lulu
- Ashleigh Gardner, Head of Content, Wattpad