The Perfect Elevator Pitch OnDemand Webinar
Every author ‚Äì or aspiring author ‚Äì gets asked "tell me about your book." And that's before it's even published! A lot is at stake when someone asks that question. The person asking may be in a position to represent your book, publish your book, stock it in their bookstore, write a review about it, or tell a friend to read it. A good answer to "tell me about your book" is easy to remember afterward but difficult when put on the spot.
In this seminar, Kevin Smokler, author and CEO of BookTour.com, will help you sound as smooth as an author on NPR when someone asks you that question. He'll provide invaluable information on the three must-have parts of a great book summary, tips for immediately remembering them when asked and the reasons why, when "telling someone about your book," less is often better than more.
What you'll learn:
- The three essential pieces to a great book summary
- How to develop a great book summary without short changing your book or its story
- Why a great book summary is essential to getting your book recognized and talked about
- How all great books actually begin with a great summary
- What the person asking "tell me about your book" is actually saying
- How a great book summary is the first step in developing a plan to market your book
Kevin Smokler is the co-founder and CEO of BookTour.com, an Amazon-funded company that provides affordable tools for authors to promote their books.
Writer's Digest does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.
OnDemand webinars do not include a critique.