How to Format Your Screenplay like a Pro OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
For those who read many screenplays each week, it's easy to tell after glancing at no more than a page or two if the script is written by a professional or not. The use of correct formatting, word useage and other telltale signs either give your reader a positive impression of your writing skills or a negative one. This webinar will provide the tools for you to write a professional screenplay, enhancing your chances for success.
The webinar will be taught by Glenn M. Benest, award winning screenwriter and one of Los Angeles' most popular instructors of screenwriting workshops.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The greatest turn-offs to readers and how to avoid them
- How to use formatting that makes your read as entertaining as possible
- Tricks of the trade professional screenwriters use to wow their readers and make their scripts a real page turner
- What parts of speech are the most crucial to a great read
- How to stay away from camera angles and other directorial comments that get in the way of great storytelling
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Beginning writers who are still new to the craft of screenwriting
- More advanced writers who want hone their ability to create a great read
- Anyone who wants to apply easy-to-use templates of how to do Flashbacks, Establishing Shots, parentheticals, camera angles, dissolves or any of the technical terms used in a screenplay
- Screenwriters who want to improve their narrative skills
We Also Recommend
The Complete Guide of Poetic Forms: 100+ Poetic Form Definitions and Examples for Poets