A Pro Screenwriter's Keys to Writing a Page Turner OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
In this live webinar, you'll learn how to write more readable scripts by using proven techniques honed in the trenches of Hollywood by a veteran screen and television writer with more produced credits than any other script consultant in Hollywood.
You'll learn how to hook the reader and never let him go; how to write a page turner, how to flow write - which makes your script easy to read and easier to sell; as well learn a contemporary structural motif that is far better than the antiquated three act structure. You will learn techniques that will aid you in writing the script you want to write.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- An alternative, more contemporary screenwriting structure.
- The techniques to write a page turner.
- How to make you script easier to read.
- How to evaluate what you write in terms of your objectives.
- How write more efficiently.
- How understanding visual geography will make your script more readable.
- Techniques to make your rough draft better, closer and take less time.
- How to survive in Hollywood.
- How to weight your writing for better readability.
- How transcending yourself will improve you script.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Screenwriters looking to learn effective tools for writing compelling scripts.
- Screenwriters who want to make their script more readable.
- Screenwriters wanting to write more efficiently.
- Any screenwriter period.
We Also Recommend
The Complete Guide of Poetic Forms: 100+ Poetic Form Definitions and Examples for Poets