Breaking into the TV Writers Room: From Breakaway Spec to Staff Job OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The world of creative TV production is exploding and, of course, it contains a vibrant and very competitive job market for writers.
Exploring the staff writing, assistantship, new writer program opportunities in TV, this webinar will help you focus on specific ways to advance your career in TV writing.
Having a stellar spec script is essential. Targeting the right readers is also a necessity. In this webinar, accomplished writer and educator Tom Benedek will give practical guidance that will increase your potential to succeed.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- How successful TV writers have gotten started
- How to optimize the reach of your spec scripts
- How to make yourself a candidate for staff writing positions
- What showrunners are really looking for
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers seeking to enter the TV workplace
- Writers planning their next TV writing project
- Writers who want to work on marketing their talents
- Writers exploring TV employment opportunities