Learn What's Holding Your Writing Back, Discover Fixes, and Move Your Career Forward OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Every writer has suffered from writer's block at some point in his or her career. It's paralyzing. It's devastating. It wears not only on your creativity, but also on your everyday life.
What if you didn't have to suffer anymore? What if you could write any time you wanted to: confidently, passionately, and even joyfully? What if you could connect effortlessly to your characters and your instincts, every time you sat down to write? What if you could get to your best writing faster, and build a writing rhythm that integrates writing with your everyday life? What kind of writer would you be then?
Discover your true potential. In this mind-opening session, Award Winning Screenwriter Jacob Krueger will help you understand the real causes of writers block. You'll learn how to root these blocks out at their subconscious source, so you can get your writing flowing again--and build the writing life you've always wanted for yourself.
Build a writing practice. You'll learn groundbreaking meditative writing exercises, life-changing real-world goal setting techniques, and a unique approach to daily writing that will help you harness the power of your subconscious mind, and awaken your inner writer.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- The five most common sources of writer's block
- Different approaches for overcoming writer's block--for many different types of writers
- Proven methods to get your writing flowing again!
- How to instantly connect with your characters and your creative instincts--every time you sit down to write
- Techniques for breaking through procrastination, writer's block, and unfocused, uninspired, disconnected writing
- Life-changing techniques to help you set achievable goals--no matter how busy you are or how little time you have to write
WHO SHOULD LISTEN?
- Writers suffering from writers block, procrastination, or a general lack of inspiration
- Writers who want to learn a proven approach to getting creativity and writing flowing
- Writers who have a hard time keeping a consistent writing schedule
- Writers who feel cut off from their characters or lost in their story
- Writers who feel they don't have enough time to write
- Writers finding themselves staring at a blank screen, or beating themselves up over the quality of their writing
- Writers who long for a more successful career
- Writers who would like to experience a one-on-one coaching session with a professional writing coach
- Writers who would like to have the opportunity to have their own unique questions answered
The Writers Store does not offer any refunds for the webinar. All sales are final.