Writing and Producing the Microbudget Film OnDemand Webinar
ABOUT THE WEBINAR
Creating a feature film has never been more accessible. With the development of sophisticated yet inexpensive technology, virtually anyone has the opportunity to assemble a 90-minute visual story with a beginning, middle, and end. However, few people know what it really takes to produce such a project, how to write a script that can be executed with no money, and where to begin.
Isaac has written, co-written, directed, and/or produced six feature films ranging in budget from $2,000 to $500,000. He'll reveal the key parameters to writing a screenplay that requires little to no money to make and guide you through the steps of producing such a movie.
Learn the elements of a screenplay that raise or lower a budget and how to address them without losing quality. Find out how to access a crew and equipment without spending money, why they'll thank you for it. With this key information, some disciplined writing, and a little initiative, you'll be equipped to stop dreaming and start doing.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- A list of parameters your screenplay must include
- What types of scenes turn off producers
- Adjustments to make a screenplay less expensive to produce
- How to maximize locations
- Where to get free equipment
- Who you should cast in the lead role
- What is the most important thing to spend money on
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Writers who want their screenplay to become a movie
- Writers who want to produce or direct their own material
- Writers who want to learn about the business
- Writers who want a challenge
- Producers or Directors who want to make a feature immediately
- Producers who want to learn how to save money
- Producers and Writers who desire a formula to launch from